Monday, September 19, 2011

Giving up & Not giving up

So a few weeks ago I announced via facebook that I was throwing in the towel.  I had had less than 50 sales in over 2 1/2 years and was ready to be done.  I was going to wait until all the items in my shop were sold/expired and close it.

I now know that I can't close just yet.  I have a ton of jewelry to list that I wasn't going to list before b/c it was in my bf's mother's salon.  She sold the salon so now I have lots and lots and lots more jewelry sitting around my apartment.  I need to get rid of it somehow so I guess I'm not leaving Etsy after all.

Listed lots of new stuff and relisted old stuff.  I'm taking offers on EVERYTHING so just send me a message with your offer (via etsy) and we can haggle.  Also every purchase comes with a free gift or two.  Please come check out the shop and help me clear some room! http://ebonflow.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Nice shop and blog. Wow! You had all that jewelry just sitting around!? Hopefully business will pick up for you. I guess it's all in the networking and self promo.

    ReplyDelete